Job Title: Digital Strategist
What You Will Do
As a Digital Strategist, your main responsibility will be to assist in the strategic development of digital marketing campaigns focused on all brand & commercial driving channels supporting the full spectrum of key brand campaigns and business priorities for FTM clients. This role reports to the VP of Client Success.
How You Will Make A Difference
- Partner with cross functional team to establish campaign strategies / direction.
- Inform and drive senior management alignment on best practices in marketing storytelling.
- Deliver best in class campaigns, celebrating the innovative DNA of our brand partners to authentically connect with consumers.
- Assist a cross functional alignment on key campaign launch moments.
- Be a true brand expert, focused on relevant ecosystem of channels to meet our brand partners campaign priorities.
- Drive testing, data and efforts to help improve existing team resources/output to ensure best practices.
- Drive clear strategic direction & execution strategies with internal and external partners.
- Convey information to diverse audiences often across multiple channels.
- Assist with new business efforts.
- Drive ongoing creative partnership with brand marketing teams to maximize long-term potential relationships.
- Drive cross functional efficiencies and effective brand marketing engagement to optimize internal/external resourcing.
What You Bring
Years of Related Professional Experience: 5+ years minimum relevant brand experiences and 1-2+ years in management including leading a team.
Educational Position Requirements:
A formal education and subsequent undergraduate/graduate degrees are nice to have, but we are most interested in your total experience and professional achievements.
- Extensive digital experience and a proven track record of success in digital strategy is required. Specific knowledge and experience within Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, TikTok, and/or Twitch is a plus.
- Experience and knowledge engaging consumers across devices and ability to link all of these pieces together in a cohesive, coordinated process.
- Demonstrated success as a conceptual thinker that understands complex issues and how to drive new concepts and creative solutions.
- Demonstrated success in establishing best in class consumer experiences, product launches, collaboration and break through consumer activations that drive affinity and loyalty.
- Established concept visualization experience.
- Experience in live (streaming) content
- Deep consumer culture experience.
- Experience in partnering with a diverse and creative group of individuals and leading change based on purpose and values
- Demonstrated ability to work with and inspire a broad range of individuals to work towards a common goal.
- Strategic leader with the proven ability to recruit, retain, motivate and develop a team.
- Strong understanding and appreciation of music.
- Desire to be part of a rapidly growing business that you will have the ability to help shape
Where You Will Be Located
We just have one question. Are you in ?