EP Post Production/Editor
The following outlines shared expectations for the EP of Post Production working directly with the EP of Production and reporting to the VP of Creative Services at First Tube Media. Everything in this description is directional and responsibilities can (and will) evolve over time.
As the EP of Post Production, you will be responsible for all content being created in post production, including the scheduling of edits, providing direction on edits and managing budgets.
This position will work in tandem with the EP of Production to coordinate edits based off of shoot schedules.
This position will also work above the Sr. Graphics artist to ensure all graphic deliverables are met on time and represent the client’s vision.
In addition to a passion for media, technology, live streaming, music and culture, you can clearly communicate with staff and clients when applicable.
- Interface directly with potential prospects and clients
- Report directly to VP of Creative Services to help execute a client’s vision and successful program
- Work closely with our EP of Production to coordinate edits based on shooting schedule
- Take on or assign edits based on personal and internal team bandwidth and schedule
- Have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn new technology and come up with solutions to improve workflow within the post production process
- Work closely with Client Success on creating workback schedules and to ensure deadlines are met
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
- 10 plus years of editorial experience
- Must be proficient in AVID or Premiere
- Must have basic understanding After Effects and Photoshop
- Able to think strategically and tactically while maintaining a positive attitude in the face of criticism, rejection or failure
- In-depth experience collaborating with cross functional teams (customer success, talent, legal, finance, marketing, operations etc.)
SEND APPLICATIONS TO BRIAN@FIRSTTUBEMEDIA.COM