Do you flourish on high growth teams ready to expand from early stage start up success? Would working with the biggest artists in the world bringing together successful branded content events for brands excite you in your everyday work? Think First Tube Media.
If you a strong leader with a track record of Media Buying with a mastery of social, endemic, and programmatic and a strategic pre-sale background, we welcome you to speak with us about our role Head of Live Activation (Media and Analytics).
Reporting to the COO you will be responsible for the development and management of a small team of direct reports and contractors that plan, buy, optimize, and deliver on KPI’s across social, endemic, and programmatic media. Working with Brands and Agencies you’ll build and deliver reporting & insights to clients aligning their objectives/KPI’s and you’ll confidently recommend campaign optimization across all media.
- Manage the day-to-day of the live activation media and analytics team, including goal setting, regular 1:1’s, development check-ins and coaching
- Align objectives/KPIs and developing performance measurement plans and recommendations for campaign optimization
- Delivering insightful and actionable reports that tell the performance story of the campaign to Clients.
- Educate Client & Internal teams on First Tube Media solutions related to analytics and reporting such as ad verification, dashboarding, attribution, brand studies and view-ability.
- Adopt and driving new processes or workflow modifications as needed to ensure consistent and repeatable processes are used
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 8+ years digital media experience, especially in client-facing buying or media measurement departments
- 4+ year management experience preferred
- Strong independent thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Highly motivated with a strong record of project or process management
- Strong qualitative skills with ability to demonstrate quality data organization and analysis techniques
- A strong sense of urgency.
- Strong knowledge and LOVE of Spreadsheets
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Adaptable and flexible
- A fun, positive attitude that elevates the team.
Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business, Statistics or Economics preferred
Experience with data visualization tools such as Datorama or SQL
Who We Are
First Tube Media is a hyper-growth self-funded profitable business that was founded in 2017 that combines a team of music experts, filmmakers, digital marketers, creative misfits, and technologists into one platform bringing the live industry together to create must-watch live digital cultural moments. The FTM platform enables talent, event creators, and sponsors to find each other and connect via a full-service approach operating premium live stream creation and proprietary distribution services that deliver endless online exposure and clear ROI.
Associate – Senior
- Marketing & Advertising
- Computer Software
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Media Buying
- Media and Social Analytics
EMAIL APPLICATIONS TO: CAREERS@FIRSTTUBEMEDIA.COM