Head of Product
First Tube Media is looking for a proven Product Management leader to help build out products that supports our current and future customer base needs around live event experiences.
A successful candidate for this role has developed ground breaking products by identifying potential product market fit; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing strategies.. This role reports directly to the senior leadership team, with significant cross-functional collaboration across the entire company.
How You Will Make A Difference:
Build exciting products that continue to keep First Tube at the forefront of live event experiences.
- Determine customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Working with CRO to develop product sales strategies and revenue potential.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, marketing, and development teams.
- Oversight of Development teams (in house and outsourced)
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Own key Customer Success metrics:
- Reduced Gross Churn, increased Net Dollar Retention and Gross Billings for products that are brought to market.
- Cultivation of reference-able proof of concepts with new and existing clients and marketable case studies
- Deliver Revenue through cross-sell and up-sell activity with launched products
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 5+ years building amazing products & product/development teams in roles with progressively increasing responsibility, including significant exposure to senior leaders at fortune 500 brand companies.
- A proven leader, exceptional communicator, and compelling presenter with an unbreakable resolve and excellent negotiation skills
- Analytically savvy, familiar with all digital marketing ROAS and other metrics our clients are looking to optimize
- Well-versed in all things digital product
- Empathetic, humble and hungry
- Strong understanding and appreciation of music
- Desire to be part of a rapidly growing business that you will have the ability to help shape
- NYC based
Who We Are
First Tube Media is a hyper-growth self-funded profitable business that was founded in 2017 that combines a team of music experts, filmmakers, digital marketers, creative misfits, and technologists into one platform bringing the live industry together to create must-watch live digital cultural moments. The FTM platform enables talent, event creators, and sponsors to find each other and connect via a full-service approach operating premium live stream creation and proprietary distribution services that deliver endless online exposure and clear ROI.
Associate – Director
- Marketing & Advertising
- Computer Software
- Media Buying Oversight
- Creative Oversight
- Media Analytics & Program Delivery
- Project Management
- Business Development