Sr. Graphics Artist
The following outlines shared expectations for the Sr. Graphics Artist reporting directly to the EP of Production at First Tube Media. Everything in this description is directional and responsibilities can (and will) evolve over time.
As the Sr. Graphics artist, you will be responsible for all the entire graphic look and feel for a program or live stream, including the creation of design boards and animations in multiple aspects. Graphics will be created for promo trailers, social media and the live stream itself.
This position will also report to EP of Post Production to ensure all graphic deliverables are met on time and represent the client’s vision.
In addition to a passion for media, technology, live streaming, music and culture, this staff member can clearly communicate with different FTM departments and clients when applicable.
- Interface directly with potential prospects and clients
- Report directly to EP of Post Production to help execute a client’s vision and successful program
- Work closely with our EP of Production and Post Production to coordinate graphics based on shooting schedule
- Assign animations based on personal and internal team bandwidth and schedule
- Have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn new technology and come up with solutions to improve workflow within the graphics and post production processes
- Work closely with the EP of Post Production and Client Success on creating workback schedules and to ensure deadlines are met
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
- 10 plus years of editorial experience
- Must be proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects
- Must have basic understanding AVID and Premiere
- Able to think strategically and tactically while maintaining a positive attitude in the face of criticism, rejection or failure
- In-depth experience collaborating with cross functional teams (customer success, talent, legal, finance, marketing, operations etc.)
SEND APPLICATIONS TO BRIAN@FIRSTTUBEMEDIA.COM