Talent & Music Rights Coordinator
First Tube Media is looking for a proven Talent & Music Rights coordinator to support our relationships with some of the world’s leading talent agencies, record labels,, management companies, artists and athletes. This position includes responsibilities for Talent activities including marketing, onboarding, social media strategy and organization of talent facing programs.
Oversee all talent facing initiatives
- Interface directly with artist management and talent agencies on music rights management ● Scheduling branded content posts on talent channels.
- Interface with artist and client press teams to schedule and manage interview requests and other deliverables
- Support on talent curations, deck creation and data management.
- Support all talent booking initiatives.
Organize and track our talent facing programs.
- Contract collection and organization for internal processing
- Admin assistance across talent offers, performance contracts, production budgets, internal budgets and program trackers.
- Assist on all licensing and clearance requests for brands.
- General assistance executing talent facing program activations. Virtual M&G’s, Merch giveaways.
Help build and develop the Talent team.
- Foster collaboration within the team and across the talent lifecycle
- Encourage continuous learning within the team, and identify opportunities to develop critical skills across the team
- Ensure that all key stakeholders deeply understand our customers’ businesses and objectives.
Who You Are
- 2+ years working in entertainment marketing, talent management, talent agency or other talent facing position..
- An exceptional communicator, strategic marketing with an unbreakable resolve.
- Analytically savvy, familiar with all social platforms and current trends and new features. ● Well-versed in all things Social
- Empathetic, humble and hungry
Who We Are
First Tube Media is a hyper-growth self-funded profitable business that was founded in 2017 that combines a team of music experts, filmmakers, digital marketers, creative misfits, and technologists into one platform bringing the live industry together to create must-watch live digital cultural moments. The FTM platform enables talent, event creators, and sponsors to find each other and connect via a full-service approach operating premium live stream creation and proprietary distribution services that deliver endless online exposure and clear ROI.
- Marketing & Advertising
- Computer Software
- Talent Buying
- Talent Management
- Music Rights Management