VP Customer Success
First Tube Media is looking for a proven Customer Success leader to manage our relationships with some of the world’s leading marketers. This position includes responsibilities for Customer Success activities including onboarding, support, analysis, and strategic consultation, as well as the key outcomes of this work – ie, renewals and upsells.
A successful candidate for this role has built collaborative client relationships from the working level up to the CMO, is excited about our vision for social video, is comfortable in a dynamic startup environment, and will bring energy and passion to everything they do. This role reports directly to the senior leadership team, with significant cross-functional collaboration across the entire company.
Define and Optimize the Customer Lifecycle
- Standardize the template for a value plan for new customers
- Own the customer post-sale journey, and team activities and deliverables needed to support our customers at each stage of the life cycle.
- Determine how to define, drive, and demonstrate the value delivered to clients.
- Drive adoption of new products; initiate and close customer expansion and renewal opportunities
- Gain customer buy-in for joint case studies and references
Help build and develop the Customer Success team
- Foster collaboration within the team and across the customer lifecycle
- Encourage continuous learning within the team, and identify opportunities to develop critical skills across the team
- Ensure that all key stakeholders deeply understand our customers’ businesses and objectives, and are positioned to serve as trusted advisors
Inspire Customer Success Across Company
- Create a company-wide culture of Customer Success, serving as the #1 advocate for our customers within First Tube Media
- Inform the product roadmap based on customer input
- Design and execute on operational and financial reporting highlighting key customer success drivers
Own key Customer Success metrics
- Reduced Gross Churn, increased Net Dollar Retention
- Product adoption, customer satisfaction, and NPS
- Cultivation of referenceable clients and marketable case studies
- Revenue through cross-sell and up-sell activity
Who You Are
- 8+ years building amazing customer relationships in roles with progressively increasing responsibility, including significant exposure to CMOs / other senior leaders
- A proven leader, exceptional communicator, and compelling presenter with an unbreakable resolve and excellent negotiation skills
- Digital domain expertise with a passion for live branded experiences
- Analytically savvy, familiar with all digital marketing ROAS and other metrics our clients are looking to optimize
- Well-versed in all things Social
- Empathetic, humble and hungry
- NYC based
Who We Are
First Tube Media is a hyper-growth self-funded profitable business that was founded in 2017 that combines a team of music experts, filmmakers, digital marketers, creative misfits, and technologists into one platform bringing the live industry together to create must-watch live digital cultural moments. The FTM platform enables talent, event creators, and sponsors to find each other and connect via a full-service approach operating premium live stream creation and proprietary distribution services that deliver endless online exposure and clear ROI.
Associate – Senior
- Marketing & Advertising
- Computer Software
- Project Management
- Business Development
SEND APPLICATIONS TO CAREERS@FIRSTTUBEMEDIA.COM