Job Title: Digital Creative Director
What You Will Do
As the Digital Creative Director, your main responsibility will be to lead our creative marketing strategy for current and prospective brand partners. Focused on all brand & commercial driving channels supporting the full spectrum of key brand campaigns and business priorities for FTM clients. This role reports to the VP of Creative Services.
How You Will Make A Difference
- Partner with a cross functional team to establish campaign creative strategies / direction & content development.
- Inform and drive senior management alignment on best practices in marketing storytelling.
- As an expert in the brand creative space, drive testing, data and efforts to help improve existing team resources/output to ensure best practices and a consistent brand voice and tone for each client.
- Drive clear creative direction & execution strategies with internal and external partners.
- Deliver best in class campaigns, celebrating the innovative DNA of our brand partners to authentically connect with consumers.
- Convey information to diverse audiences often across multiple channels.
- Lead cross functional alignment on key campaign launch moments
- Assist with design direction / vision on new business efforts
- Be a true brand expert, focused on holistic narratives that highlight our brand partners campaign priorities.
- Drive ongoing creative partnership with brand marketing teams to maximize long-term potential relationships.
- Drive cross functional efficiencies and effective brand marketing engagement to optimize internal/external resourcing.
What You Bring
Years of Related Professional Experience: 10+ years minimum relevant brand experiences and 5+ years in management including leading a team.
Educational Position Requirements:
A formal education and subsequent undergraduate/graduate degrees are nice to have, but we are most interested in your total experience and professional achievements.
- Extensive digital experience and a proven track record of success in digital content creation required. Specific knowledge and experience within Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, TikTok, and/or Twitch is a plus.
- Demonstrated success as a conceptual thinker that understands complex issues and how to drive new concepts and creative solutions.
- Demonstrated success in brand marketing experiences leading fully integrated brand campaigns.
- Demonstrated success in establishing best in class consumer experiences, product launches, collaboration and break through consumer activations.
- Established concept visualization experience.
- Experience in live (streaming) content
- Deep consumer culture experience.
- Experience in leading virtual teams.
- Experience in managing a diverse and creative group of individuals and leading change based on purpose and values
- Demonstrated ability to work with and inspire a broad range of individuals to work towards a common goal.
- Strategic leader with the proven ability to recruit, retain, motivate and develop a team.
- Strong understanding and appreciation of music.
- Desire to be part of a rapidly growing business that you will have the ability to help shape
Where You Will Be Located
We just have one question. Are you in ?
EMAIL APPLICATIONS TO: CAREERS@FIRSTTUBEMEDIA.COM