Career Opportunities at First Tube Media
Who You Are
First Tube Media is looking for a stellar Account Manager to join our team as we continue to grow. Proven client account management experience across digital media programs, established success stories, demonstrated ability to increase revenue, and strategic thinking are vital in this position. The goal is to become not only a trusted advisor to internal media and account teams, but also a partner with the external vendor community building strong and fruitful partnerships that drive innovation and growth in our business.
A successful candidate for this role has built collaborative client relationships from the working level up to the CMO, is excited about our vision for social-first video, is comfortable in a dynamic startup environment, and will bring energy and passion to everything they do. This role reports directly to the senior leadership team, with significant cross-functional collaboration across the entire company.
What You’ll Do
- Ensure the highest level of professionalism is maintained on assigned accounts, and work to meet and exceed the Client expectations.
- Spearhead the day-to-day communication with assigned client partners, with FTM company support – fielding questions, solving problems, giving campaign updates, and providing data/context as needed. Document all learnings both from client interactions and from an internal process standpoint.
- Serve as one of the client’s primary contacts, leading kick-off and weekly status calls as they relate to program-specific work; prepare and present project reporting, analyzing performance relative to the campaign objectives and providing actionable recommendations.
- Be a seasoned presenter to persuasively articulate the strategy, value and expected impact of program recommendations and execution plan.
- Monitor and incorporate feedback from the client and/or the internal team for continuous workflow improvement.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Talent, Production, Analytics, and Operations teams to ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs and objectives.
What You’ll Bring:
- 2-4+ years building amazing customer relationships in roles with progressively increasing responsibility, including significant exposure to CMOs / other senior leaders
- A proven leader, exceptional communicator, and compelling presenter with an unbreakable resolve and excellent negotiation skills
- Analytically savvy, familiar with all digital marketing ROAS and other metrics our clients are looking to optimize
- Well-versed in all things Social
- Empathetic, humble and hungry
- Experience working in live events and talent management are huge plus
- NYC based
SEND APPLICATIONS TO JACKIE@FIRSTTUBEMEDIA.COM
SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE (SDR)
The following outlines shared expectations for the Sales Development Representative working directly with the CEO and the Chief Revenue Officer and COO at First Tube Media. Everything in this description is directional and responsibilities can (and will) evolve over time.
As a sales development representative for First Tube Media, your work focuses on outbound sales strategy. In addition to passion for media, technology, livestreaming, music and culture, you can confidently communicate and share product or service information with outside prospects. Candidate must be highly organized and will spend a lot of time making phone calls, sending emails, preparing target lists and managing our CRM. Lead generation is your main responsibility, moving leads through a sales pipeline. A sales development representative identifies challenges and provides practical solutions to prospects. You provide positive insights as a product knowledge specialist.
You will get to work for a diverse range of people and industries. Your main function is to be a driven problem solver, identifying potential clients. Building relationships with prospects will be the central part of your job. You must have impeccable communication skills, as well as being focused on lead generation and strategic outreach.
- Interface directly with potential prospects and clients
- Take a brief and early stage internal brainstorm and translate into a proposal deck
- Become lead user of programs like HubSpot and Growbots or any internal CRM system to write sequence/drip emails and both manage and test those email campaigns
- Target new business and use Growbots type resource to find right contacts both manually and through the scaled system (i.e. go through our top target list and find 2-3 key clients for each that we can manually reach out to).
- Doing outreach (day in day out) getting CEO, CRO (and other sales executives) to the table to have conversations and move business to close
- Responsible for answering and qualifying any inbound leads from the website
- Help to develop strategic lists of potential prospects for FTM in various industries and categories
- Work closely with our COO to advance our modeling process for proposals
- Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member, making outbound calls/emails every day
- Have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn and make new connections with prospects
- Clearly communicate First Tube’s value proposition and learning about client needs to see if there’s a good fit
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
- 1-2 years of relevant business development experience
- Able to promote/sell ideas persuasively
- Able to think strategically and tactically while maintaining a positive attitude in the face of criticism, rejection or failure
- In-depth experience collaborating with cross functional teams (customer success, talent, legal, finance, marketing, operations etc.)