SR. ACCOUNT MANAGER
Who You Are
First Tube Media is looking for a stellar Sr. Account Manager to join our team as we continue to grow. Proven client account management experience across digital media programs, established success stories, demonstrated ability to increase revenue, and strategic thinking are vital in this position. The goal is to become not only a trusted advisor to internal media and account teams, but also a partner with the external vendor community building strong and fruitful partnerships that drive innovation and growth in our business.
A successful candidate for this role has built collaborative client relationships from the working level up to the CMO, is excited about our vision for social-first video, is comfortable in a dynamic startup environment, and will bring energy and passion to everything they do. This role reports directly to the senior leadership team, with significant cross-functional collaboration across the entire company.
What You’ll Do
- Ensure the highest level of professionalism is maintained on assigned accounts, and work to meet and exceed the Client expectations.
- Spearhead the day-to-day communication with assigned client partners, with FTM company support – fielding questions, solving problems, giving campaign updates, and providing data/context as needed. Document all learnings both from client interactions and from an internal process standpoint.
- Serve as one of the client’s primary contacts, leading kick-off and weekly status calls as they relate to program-specific work; prepare and present project reporting, analyzing performance relative to the campaign objectives and providing actionable recommendations.
- Be a seasoned presenter to persuasively articulate the strategy, value and expected impact of program recommendations and execution plan.
- Monitor and incorporate feedback from the client and/or the internal team for continuous workflow improvement.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Talent, Production, Analytics, and Operations teams to ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs and objectives.
What You’ll Bring:
- 5-7+ years building amazing customer relationships in roles with progressively increasing responsibility, including significant exposure to CMOs / other senior leaders
- A proven leader, exceptional communicator, and compelling presenter with an unbreakable resolve and excellent negotiation skills
- Analytically savvy, familiar with all digital marketing ROAS and other metrics our clients are looking to optimize
- Well-versed in all things Social
- Empathetic, humble and hungry
- Experience working in live events and talent management are huge plus
- NYC based
SEND APPLICATIONS TO CAREERS@FIRSTTUBEMEDIA.COM