Our team prides itself on staying ahead of the curve when it comes to the ever-changing, ever-adapting world of digital marketing. Our team has developed a solution to allow our clients to LIVESTREAM DIRECTLY INTO INSTAGRAM. Instagram has 1 billion active user per month. We are already seeing some amazing results for our customers – earned video and engagements on the live streams has been terrific. To be clear, this is in addition to InstagramTV (a separate APP) which was rolled out last year which we can also Livestream into. We saw an enormous opportunity for our customers to take advantage of the new feature and reach their Instagram audiences in a meaningful way by taking our multi-camera approach into live streaming. We can now actively (and simultaneously) stream in Facebook, YouTube, Twitter/Periscope, IGTV, Twitch and Instagram, as well as Vimeo, JWPlayer, and we are currently in trials with LinkedIn and Amazon Marketplace.
Some insightful data on video marketing and where we’re headed in 2019:
- Younger people are the driving target behind all streaming services – 59% of IG users are between the ages 18-29.
- There are 1 billion active Instagram users per month and 500 million active Instagram users per day. That’s a huge audience for brands wishing to reach a different type of social media user.
- 70% of Instagram users use the platform to purchase products online.
- Marketing Trends this year will continue to hone in on the value of video content. Video format content delivers 1200% more shares than images and/or text combined.
- 55% of people watch videos online every day.
- Consumers are 4x more likely to watch a video about a product than to read about it.
- Online shoppers who view demo videos are 1.81x more likely to purchase than non-viewers.
- 82% of all consumer web traffic will be video by 2020.
According to a new report published by Bizzabo, the event management platform – ⅔ of marketers plan to increase their spending on live events in 2019. This is great news for brands utilizing both experiential and branded video content – and where the First Tube Media team steps in to help brands achieve their goals by marrying the live events industry with digital marketing – scaling digital content to extend the reach of the most sought after live experiences. We’re proud to now be able to bring those experiences to IGTV and reach a brand new market for our customers.
About First Tube Media:
Launched in 2017 in Brooklyn, NY, First Tube Media has been at the forefront of their field, designing live event IP, that can be leveraged as an exclusive source of branded video content distributed within social campaigns to deliver huge ROI for brands. FTM makes it easy for brands to connect with target audiences and create authentic engagement and authority around different cultural experiences derived from live events via their live “always on” platform. FTM uses digital marketing best practices to harness influencers, venues, and a brand’s owned and operated channels to distribute native, branded content pre-, live, and post-event across all social platforms with the support of paid media.